Clear the Ear!™
Our Oticbliss™ Advanced Cleaning Extra Large Ear Wipes are veterinary designed for routine ear cleaning and odor control. The unique formulation is gentle on ears yet strong enough for effective cleansing, drying, and odor control. Our extra -large wipes are a great value and provide a larger surface area- making it easy and convenient to clean ears with heavy buildup or for pets with larger ears.
Our effective extra-large, dual-sided ear wipes contain 60 wipes per container for regular ear care and grooming. They contain Chloroxylenol for odor control, Salicylic Acid for drying, Docusate Sodium for the softening of ear wax, soothing Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, and nourishing Vitamin E.
How Oticbliss™ Advanced Cleaning Extra Large Wipes Work
- Chloroxylenol - for odor control
- Salicylic Acid - removes moisture & dries the ear
- Docusate Sodium - helps to soften ear wax
- Soothing Aloe & Vitamin E - supports healthy skin and ears
- Extra Large Size - for fast & easy ear cleaning for both large & smaller cats and dogs
Cleansing & Drying - Gentle yet effective pet ear cleaning wipes contains Salicylic Acid to reduce excess moisture.
Removes Odor & Wax - Help combat unpleasant odor while removing dirt and excess wax.
- Soothing Aloe - Supports healthy skin and ears for pets.
- Easy & Convenient - Our small wipes are great for on the go, in-home, or anytime pets need their ears cleaned.
Veterinarian Formulated & Recommended - All Vetnique Labs dog ear wipes and pet health products are veterinarian formulated and made in the USA
For best use with these cat and dog ear wipes, gently wipe affected areas as often as needed to maintain a clean, dirt-free ear, or as often as directed by your veterinarian. Do not reuse wipes. Wash hands after use.Caution: For veterinary use only. If irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Do not use on injured or perforated ear drums.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water, and if irritation persists, contact a veterinarian.