Glandex® Medicated Spray provides relief from scooting & reduces anal gland irritation. The proprietary formula includes natural botanicals & deodorizers to reduce unpleasant anal gland odors while key ingredients like Hydrocortisone, Oatmeal, & Vitamin E provide soothing relief to irritated glands. With an easy-to-use pump application and fast-acting formula, Glandex Medicated Spray can help your pet finally boot the scoot!™
How Glandex® Medicated Spray Works
Glandex® Medicated Spray uniquely works to address the outside irritations from anal gland issues by providing numbing relief to the skin while treating swelling, redness, and itching. The odor encapsulating technology and light fresh scent will leave your pet’s bottom smelling great. Meanwhile, soothing aloe and oats work alongside Hydrocortisone and Lidocaine to rapidly provide calming relief.
To help maintain your pet’s anal gland health long-term, use alongside Glandex® supplements and wipes for support both inside and out!
- 3% Lidocaine relieves pain & provides numbing relief to the skin.
- 1% Hydrocortisone treats swelling, redness, & itching.
- Vitamin E helps to maintain skin health with antioxidant & moisture-locking properties.
- Aloe & Oatmeal help to soothe and moisturize irritated skin.
Benefits of Glandex® Medicated Spray for Dogs & Cats
- Fast-Acting Relief - Reduces swelling, itching, and redness around the anal gland area for dogs and cats with irritated glands
- Clinical strength medicated formula - With additional soothing and moisturizing botanicals, like oats and aloe, to help calm your pet’s anal glands
- Helps Your Pet “Boot the Scoot!” - Easy-to-apply topical solution that reduces a pet’s desire to scoot so they don’t cause further swelling around the bottom
- Veterinarian formulated & recommended - Glandex is recommended by thousands of veterinarians & vet specialists in 25 countries worldwide
Instructions for Use
Use on dry skin. Spray directly on affected anal area and massage liquid into skin until absorbed. Wash hands after use. Use no more than 4 times a day, or as directed by your veterinarian.
For Best Results: Apply to dry skin to allow the product to soak into the skin better. Use alongside our full line of Glandex® Supplements & Wipes to help maintain long-term anal gland health both from the inside and out!
Nadie's scooting lessened almost immediately after i began giving her glandex. she always had problems with scooting and recently had an anal gland infection. Now if i see her scooting once a day its a lot! i am very impressed and hope the effect lasts. she actually likes them and eats them like treats. this is unusual because she is a picky eater.
The spray works great so far. Stops the itch
my dog dragged his but at least 3-4 times a day, now it’s like 1x every 2-3 days. Much improvement thank you
Maybe it works for some people but it hasn’t worked for my 18 lb cocker spaniel. I ended up just going to the vet to have them take a look and express her anal glands. I likely will just do that again and wouldn’t buy.