Glandex® Medicated Spray provides relief from scooting & reduces anal gland irritation. The proprietary formula includes natural botanicals & deodorizers to reduce unpleasant anal gland odors while key ingredients like Hydrocortisone, Oatmeal, & Vitamin E provide soothing relief to irritated glands. With an easy-to-use pump application and fast-acting formula, Glandex Medicated Spray can help your pet finally boot the scoot!™
How Glandex® Medicated Spray Works
Glandex® Medicated Spray uniquely works to address the outside irritations from anal gland issues by providing numbing relief to the skin while treating swelling, redness, and itching. The odor encapsulating technology and light fresh scent will leave your pet’s bottom smelling great. Meanwhile, soothing aloe and oats work alongside Hydrocortisone and Lidocaine to rapidly provide calming relief.
To help maintain your pet’s anal gland health long-term, use alongside Glandex® supplements and wipes for support both inside and out!
- 3% Lidocaine relieves pain & provides numbing relief to the skin.
- 1% Hydrocortisone treats swelling, redness, & itching.
- Vitamin E helps to maintain skin health with antioxidant & moisture-locking properties.
- Aloe & Oatmeal help to soothe and moisturize irritated skin.
Benefits of Glandex® Medicated Spray for Dogs & Cats
- Fast-Acting Relief - Reduces swelling, itching, and redness around the anal gland area for dogs and cats with irritated glands
- Clinical strength medicated formula - With additional soothing and moisturizing botanicals, like oats and aloe, to help calm your pet’s anal glands
- Helps Your Pet “Boot the Scoot!” - Easy-to-apply topical solution that reduces a pet’s desire to scoot so they don’t cause further swelling around the bottom
- Veterinarian formulated & recommended - Glandex is recommended by thousands of veterinarians & vet specialists in 25 countries worldwide
Instructions for Use
Use on dry skin. Spray directly on affected anal area and massage liquid into skin until absorbed. Wash hands after use. Use no more than 4 times a day, or as directed by your veterinarian.
For Best Results: Apply to dry skin to allow the product to soak into the skin better. Use alongside our full line of Glandex® Supplements & Wipes to help maintain long-term anal gland health both from the inside and out!
I have 2 cats, only one has anal gland issues however I feed them both together and so far they are gobbling up the tuna flavoured Glandex for felines. Originally I had ordered the salmon flavoured for cats & dogs and it was hit and miss. Glad they tailored one to cats and that my cats are happy with it. They both seem to be having healthy bowel movements and I haven’t seen my cat scooting for a couple weeks now. I would recommend this product!
The spray works great so far. Stops the itch
One or two spritz on Sami's behind and it solved the problem. Sami was defecating outside her box and the vet couldn't figure it out. Now Sami is licking her behind and seems fine. The directions say to rub the medicine but I passed on that.
Neither dogs will take the sqs. guess it hurts them to chew. I loved the powder, and it was so good. I got the spray, but they just scoot like it wasn't even there. Bring back the powder please, I p ut it in their food. no problems
This product has been amazing along with the Glandex Advanced Vet Strength Anal Gland Chews have made all the difference in the world for my 5 year old dachshund. Dachshunds seem to be prone to rubbing their butts and since purchasing your products 2 weeks ago and using them daily, the butt rubbing and licking has completely stopped. I am thrilled with the results of your products. My dog Violet is on a regular grooming schedule and sees her vet on a regular basis. I am so happy with your products.