Glandex® is Veterinarian Recommended with Guaranteed Results! Made in the USA with NO artificial ingredients or preservatives.
Boot the Scoot!™ It’s Time to Leave Your Dog’s Anal Gland Problems BEHIND.
Glandex® helps to support healthy anal gland function in pets and was created by veterinarians specifically for this problem. Glandex® is the only product that helps support all of the underlying causes of anal gland problems. Our Glandex® 4 oz Powder works for any size dog or cat and has the same great ingredients and formula as our other Glandex® Powders and Chews. Made with all-natural premium ingredients including delicious tasting real beef liver or pork liver, or vegan salmon that your dog or cat will love! Simply sprinkle the powder onto your pet's food once daily based on the weight of your dog. Get Glandex® today, your pet will thank you later!
Grain-Free with NO Corn, Soy, or Wheat! Contains NO Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives.
- Supports healthy anal gland function in all-size dogs & cats
- Guaranteed results in 3-5 weeks
- Recommended by thousands of vets & vet specialists worldwide
- Great tasting real beef liver, pork liver, or vegan salmon flavored powder,
- Easy once-daily dosing
- All-natural premium ingredients including pumpkin seed, enzymes, & probiotics
- Great value! Lasts 5 months for a 20-pound dog!
How Glandex® Works
- The unique formula works from the inside out to help maintain healthy anal gland function
- Contains the precise amount of fiber to support bulky and firm stools to promote natural emptying of the anal glands
Omega fatty acids help support the underlying inflammation and allergies that trigger anal gland problems
- Probiotics & digestive enzymes to support a healthy digestive tract!
3-Month 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
Instructions for Glandex® Use:
When using Glandex® Powder for the first time, please give ½ the recommended dose once daily for the first 5-7 days to allow your pet to adjust to the higher fiber content (sprinkled on food). You may then gradually increase to the recommended label dosage for your pet’s weight thereafter. Typical results are in 3-5 weeks, however, optimal results may take up to 2-3 months. If you haven’t seen any improvement after the first 30 days, it is recommended to increase the dosage to twice the recommended amount until you see improvement, then resume the normal maintenance dose.
Dosage & Number of Servings