Ditch the Itch!™
Break the cycle of your pet’s painful hot spots with DermablissTM Medicated Hot Spot Spray. This highly concentrated, veterinarian-formulated spray targets the bacteria responsible for your pet’s skin irritation using broad-spectrum anti-bacterial Chlorhexidine. Our non-stinging, leave-on spray contains also contains Aloe to soothe red, inflamed skin. Your pet can finally be free from hot spots and ditch the itch!™
How Dermabliss™ Hot Spot Medicated Spray Works
DermablissTM Hot Spot Spray is recommended by veterinarians as an extra-strength treatment for hot spots in dogs, cats, and horses. Since hot spots stem from the irritation caused by bacterial overgrowth on the skin, these microbes must first be destroyed to help curb your pet’s desire to itch or lick the area. Our highly concentrated chlorhexidine medicated spray kills excess skin bacteria to cleanse and treat the affected area while helping soothe and protect the skin for long-term relief.
- 4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate - maximum strength antibacterial - kills bacteria present around the hot spot and prevents further bacterial growth to keep the skin area sanitized
- Aloe Vera helps to soothe the skin and provides essential antioxidants to help maintain the skin’s natural protective layers
- Glycerin helps to lock in moisture for soft and hydrated skin
- Treats Hot Spots
- Veterinary-strength formula
- Non-stinging & skin-soothing
- Safe for dogs, cats, and horses
- Veterinarian-formulated & recommended
- Made in the USA
Dispense by parting the fur and spraying 6-8 inches from the affected area, making certain to wet the skin. Use 2-3 times a day as needed for 7-10 days, or as directed by your veterinarian. Wash hands after use.
Do not allow animal to lick treated areas. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation persists or increases, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.