Help your dog go from Scruffy to Fluffy™
Furbliss™ Skin & Coat Daily Chews provide daily support to give your dog a full, glossy coat. Skin and fur health doesn’t just come from regular grooming—it starts by providing your dog with the right nutrients. Our Furbliss Skin & Coat chews contain high levels of essential omega fish oils plus supportive vitamins and minerals that promote healthy hair growth and help to maintain soft, smooth skin from the inside out. It's amazing what a little chew and do!®
All-Natural Ingredients with NO Corn, Soy, or Wheat. Contains NO Artificial Preservatives.
How Furbliss Chews Work
Furbliss ™ is recommended by veterinarians to support healthy skin and fur in dogs. Each Skin & Coat Daily Chew contains 300mg of omega fish oil DHA and EPA to promote skin and coat health by locking in moisture and helping to maintain healthy levels of natural oils. Additional nutrients like CoQ10 and B-Vitamin complex provide extra support for full-bodied fur growth and overall skin health. Treat your dog to FurblissTM Skin and Coat Daily Chews in conjunction with the Multifunctional dog Brush and professional quality grooming products from our comprehensive Furbliss ™ line.
- Omega Fish Oil + EPA & DHA to promote a silky coat and help maintain skin’s moisture by balancing natural oils on the skin’s surface
- Biotin to help maintain calm and moisturized skin and provide support for natural inflammatory processes of skin cells
- CoQ10 to support overall skin health by naturally protecting the body from harmful effects of free radicals and supporting the immune system
- B Vitamin Complex to support skin and coat health on multiple levels; including B1 for acne-prone skin, B5 for skin healing, and B12 for healthy hair growth
Benefits of Furbliss™ Skin & Coat Daily Chews
- Supports healthy skin & coat in dogs
- Helps dogs maintain thick, shiny fur and prevent shedding
- Provides nourishment for for dry skin to help with dandruff in dogs
- All-Natural premium ingredients
- Veterinarian formulated & recommended