This Item is Available to Ship to the U.S., Canada, U.K., & Other Countries.
*Australian Customers, Click Here to Purchase
Glandex® is Veterinarian Recommended with Guaranteed Results! Made in the USA with NO artificial ingredients or preservatives.
Boot the Scoot!™ It’s Time to Leave Your Dog’s Anal Gland Problems BEHIND.
Glandex® helps to support healthy anal gland function in pets and was created by veterinarians specifically for this problem. Glandex® is the only product that helps support all of the underlying causes of anal gland problems. Our Glandex® 60 ct Soft Chews work for any size dog and have the same great ingredients and formula as our other Glandex® Chews and Powders. Made with all-natural premium ingredients including delicious tasting real peanut butter or pork liver that your dog will love! Give as a treat once daily based on the weight of your dog. Get Glandex® today, your pet will thank you later!
Grain-Free with NO Corn, Soy, or Wheat! Contains NO Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives. Contains NO animal proteins.
- Supports healthy anal gland function in all-size dogs
- Guaranteed results in 3-5 weeks
- Recommended by thousands of vets & vet specialists worldwide
- Great tasting real peanut butter or pork liver treat
- Easy once-daily dosing
- All-natural premium ingredients including pumpkin seed, enzymes, & probiotics
- Great value! Lasts 2 months for a 20-pound dog!
How Glandex® Works
- The unique formula works from the inside out to help maintain healthy anal gland function
- Contains the precise amount of fiber to support bulky and firm stools to promote natural emptying of the anal glands
- Omega fatty acids and other key ingredients help support underlying inflammation and allergies that trigger anal gland problems
- Probiotics & digestive enzymes to support a healthy digestive tract!
PEANUT BUTTER FLAVOR CONTAINS: PEANUT
Instructions for Glandex® Use:
When using Glandex® Chews for the first time, please give ½ the recommended dose once daily for the first 5-7 days to allow your pet to adjust to the higher fiber content. You may then gradually increase to the recommended label dosage for your pet’s weight thereafter. Typical results are in 3-5 weeks, however, optimal results may take up to 2-3 months. If you haven’t seen any improvement after the first 30 days, it is recommended to increase the dosage to twice the recommended amount until you see improvement, then resume the normal maintenance dose.
|Pet's Weight||Daily Dose||Number of Servings|
|Dogs under 15 pounds||1/2 Chew Daily||120 Servings (4 months)|
|Dogs 15-25 pounds||1 Chew Daily||60 Servings (2 months)|
|Dogs 26-50 pounds||2 Chews Daily||30 Servings (1 month)|
|Dogs 51-75 pounds||3 Chews Daily||20 Servings (3 weeks)|
|Dogs over 75 pounds||4 Chews Daily||15 Servings (2 weeks)|
Active Ingredients per 4 gram Soft Chew
|Pumpkin Seed Powder||158 mg|
|Granulated Pumpkin Seed||68 mg|
|Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder||34 mg|
|Quercetin Dihydrate||25 mg|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (480m CFUs)
|D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vit E) 10 IU
|Ascorbic Acid (Vit C)